With our expansive network of treatments centers throughout Kansas, we recognize that there are several ways and reasons to reach us. Therefore, we have compiled detailed contact information below on how to most efficiently contact us to ensure you are taken care of as quickly as possible.
Always Remember – If you are experiencing a true, life-threatening emergency, call 911.
Call our office only after you have made arrangements to get to the Emergency Room.
Find A CCK Location In Your Community
Follow the link below to find specific contact information for each location.VIEW CCK LOCATIONS
Our nurses return calls during business hours as time permits. If the matter is urgent, please tell our phone operator so that the nurse can confer with you in the timeliest manner possible.
It may be late in the afternoon after all patients are seen, or sometimes the following days before non-emergency phone calls are returned.
Please call right away when experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Fever 101.5 F. degrees or greater.
- Uncontrollable nausea.
- Pain medication is not working.
- Chest pains or shortness of breath.
- Severe shaking or chills.
- Bleeding from the nose or gums that will not stop.
- Blood in the urine.
- Black, tarry bowel movement.
- Severe diarrhea.
- Constipation with intense abdominal cramping.
- Changes in your vision or hearing.
- Increased bruising or pinpoint red or purple spots anywhere on the body.
Call During Our Regular Office Hours of 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday if:
- You have questions about your medication, treatment or side effects.
- You’re having nutrition problems.
- You are experiencing new numbness or tingling of fingers or toes.
- You need a narcotic prescription refilled please call by 3 p.m. For narcotics such as Percocet, MS Contin or Oxycontin, plan to either come into the office for a written prescription or allow 5 days for the written prescription to be mailed. By law, your pharmacy must have a written prescription. No narcotic prescriptions can be written on weekends.
- If a certain medication is not working. In most cases, we can prescribe or suggest an alternative medication to make you more comfortable.
To contact us through email securely, you must use the patient portal.
For more information – Click Here