At the Cancer Center of Kansas, we value each and every employee for their life-saving expertise and the role they play in making our patients’ lives as easy and comfortable as possible. Our employees are our most valuable resource. They help us create the warm and caring environment that’s the foundation for some of the best cancer research and care in the country. If you would like to join a team dedicated to improving lives every day, contact us below.
For employment opportunities, please contact:
Cancer Center of Kansas
Phone: (316) 613-4203
If you have interest, you are welcome to apply by submitting your resume in conjunction with the below CCK Application form via fax. Otherwise, please call the above contact for information on how to submit your resume and application electronically.
Medical Technologist (Wichita, KS) - Full Time
Full-time (40 hours): Under minimal supervision, is responsible for accurately performing, evaluating, and submitting results specimens received for laboratory analysis for the clinical staff in diagnostic and therapeutic treatment of patients. Required to perform clinical testing, proficiency testing, routine maintenance of equipment, and assists with patient care as needed, and follows the guidelines as set forth by the Laboratory Management.
- Performs MRI procedures as ordered achieving a high level of quality. Offers expertise to physicians regarding appropriateness of additional/modified studies, etc.
- Escorts patients to scan room. Assists with dressing as necessary.
- Completes all paperwork necessary to ensure timely delivery of MRI services.
Oral Medication Administrative Assistant (Wichita, KS) - Full Time
Full-time (40 hours): Under general supervision, responsible for performing secretarial and administrative work in support of the Oral Medication Center in collaboration with the Oral Medication Center team, the Executive Team and the Business Office. The position requires a high level of confidentiality, initiative and the ability to effectively prioritize and manage projects.
- Provide customer service by answering phone calls in a prompt and courteous manner that are regarding questions of insurance, authorization status and other basic administrative inquiries.
- Oral medication related claims follow-up.
- Assistance with payment posting of oral medications.
Patient Assistance Program Counselor (Wichita, KS) – Full Time
Full-time (40 hours): Under minimal supervision, is responsible for assessment of patient financial requirements, counseling patients on insurance benefits and assist patients with applications for drug reimbursement, co-pay, and foundation assistance. Order and track all drugs received for patients approved for assistance, file claims to the foundations for patients approved for co-pay assistance.
- Assist all patients that do not have insurance or patients with a limited coverage policy in obtaining financial assistance, outside assistance, and all appropriate forms.
- Coordinate with the patient and provider to obtain all information and signatures for drug reimbursement requirements per manufacture/program.
- Order and track all approved drugs for patients according to their schedule.
Scheduler (Wichita, KS) – Full Time
Full-time (40 hours): Responsible for scheduling patient appointments, procedures and tests in an efficient and timely manner. Answers all incoming calls and directs calls to appropriate personnel. Serves as a liaison between patient and medical staff.